ADV Rider Trials Forum Refugee Sign In....

nhuskys

20 hours ago, Nishijin said:

Did I miss a big blow-up over there?

The forum was sold to a company that has a reputation for destroying the user experience of forums, in order to get more ad revenue. Nothing has happened yet, some think we have a year, other think it will be less than a month. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, YinzerMoto said:

The forum was sold to a company that has a reputation for destroying the user experience of forums, in order to get more ad revenue. Nothing has happened yet, some think we have a year, other think it will be less than a month. 

Ah I see, thanks for that. 

23 hours ago, YinzerMoto said:

I was unaware of the sale.

but to be fair there is much I am unaware of in life.

• Like 2

On 1/22/2022 at 7:25 AM, YinzerMoto said:

And another initiate shows up :)

• Like 3

Slowing down now.This forum will be back to sleepy town any minute now. Notice there is zero new content posted yet? Just everyone checking in here and likely to disappear for Facebook or wherever else everyone goes nowadays. 

Edited by fprintf
  • Sad 1

On 1/27/2022 at 5:27 PM, fprintf said:

Slowing down now.This forum will be back to sleepy town any minute now. Notice there is zero new content posted yet? Just everyone checking in here and likely to disappear for Facebook or wherever else everyone goes nowadays. 

There are 59 separate forums on here, where on ADV there is one trials forum. At the most, I could see a modern bike, vintage bike and general trials talk. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, YinzerMoto said:

There are 59 separate forums on here, where on ADV there is one trials forum. At the most, I could see a modern bike, vintage bike and general trials talk. 

I don't see your vids getting compared to Toni's on ADV Rider.......

• Like 1

On 1/30/2022 at 8:12 AM, YinzerMoto said:

That is a really good point. I will have to make an effort to go scope out some of the other channels/forums here. So far it has just been this one and trials training technique. I'm sure there are other forums that will be interesting too. 

• Like 3