Early (2001)Gas Gas Txt 280 parts UK

Berty

Hi, Berty here, new member, in sunny Wales,  I am restoring a Gas Gas TXT 280, 2001 model and will require lots of parts for frame and engine. Is there a good dealer with stocks of early parts I can contact with regard to my needs? any suggestions would be most appreciated.  Thanks 

59 minutes ago, Berty said:

Hi, Berty here, new member, in sunny Wales,  I am restoring a Gas Gas TXT 280, 2001 model and will require lots of parts for frame and engine. Is there a good dealer with stocks of early parts I can contact with regard to my needs? any suggestions would be most appreciated.  Thanks 

Id start with john shirt motorcycles, the official gasgas importer at the time. The girls in the office are pretty clued up.

Edited by faussy

• 2 years later...

I'm a newbie so please forgive my lack of knowledge. I recently added a 2001 txt 280 to my family, and it is in like new condition. The two names that have been listed as potential parts suppliers for this bike, I am not familiar with. Could you please/possibly post their URL's please? Thanks in advance for you help and I'm so excited to get back into trials after a decade or two off after I sold my Bultaco Sherpa T 350 when I needed $ because of kids needs. But they are grown and daddy is back in the saddle! Thanks!.....Kirk