Edinburgh, which trials club to join?

crankcase

Hi,

I am in Edinburgh and thinking of joining a local trials bike club so looking for suggestions.

I am not good enough to enter competitions and would rather just access practice areas so no point in joining a serious competitions focused club.

I discovered the East Neuk wobblers (in Fife) and like what they say but no response to emails and no phone numbers so it may be a dead club but looked like what would suit me.

Thanks

Hi Crankcase,

if you are just starting out Lothian Trials club run good beginner trials one on this Sunday at Aikeyside near Gifford.

There's also Glenlomond trials club who have a practice ground in Perth and Kinross.

East neuk Wobblers run lots of trials and are very active, maybe ping them via facebook

hope that helps

1 hour ago, crankcase said:

Brilliant info thank you.

I emailed the east neuk folk a week ago  but no reply so thought the club was finished, Ill ask someone to try via facebook. Thanks again.

We run plenty Trials but  (17 last year loads more than any club up here) I still live in 1979 so I'm little help. The old Wobblers site has had it  it's all on the Facxebook site which I can't get on but this has problems too . I dispair, anyway our next trial will be 3rd April all welcome starts 10.30 enter on the day £15 all in . It's always on the easy side really for new folk like yourself.  Lothian is on this Sunday 27th at Kidaw same format as the Wobblers always a good laugh. Sorry to be a bit disjointed anything tech grinds my gears. even had to reset my password to get on here and that's a big deal.

Cheers the noo.