jotagas parts crossover trs gasgas

rvktm

just got 014 280 NICE bike much more capable than my 014 st 300 .what parts cross over think the sprockets are gg pro. k start trs .new one on my bike apeco do them. also apeco do gear and rear brake levers for jtg .piston /rod gg pro? clutch plates? the trs air filter looks the same ? nice things about my jtg had the upgraded clutch cover  not good some one retrofitted a remote type rear brake master cylinder it works but the pedal has no feel / solid .also the brake lever shaft is wobbly [can i get a new shaft are they expensive] if i have to i can recon it but its a bit involved  the worst bits no side stand  any one got one will a trs one fit. how much for a new one  thanks for any help i like odd bikes iv got huserberg  

On 4/18/2022 at 8:20 AM, rvktm said:

just got 014 280 NICE bike much more capable than my 014 st 300 .what parts cross over think the sprockets are gg pro. k start trs .new one on my bike apeco do them. also apeco do gear and rear brake levers for jtg .piston /rod gg pro? clutch plates? the trs air filter looks the same ? nice things about my jtg had the upgraded clutch cover  not good some one retrofitted a remote type rear brake master cylinder it works but the pedal has no feel / solid .also the brake lever shaft is wobbly [can i get a new shaft are they expensive] if i have to i can recon it but its a bit involved  the worst bits no side stand  any one got one will a trs one fit. how much for a new one  thanks for any help i like odd bikes iv got huserberg  

Parts are available direct from Jgas online at G2 grup.com (parts menu starts about Page 4 of "Products"), I've stuff from them with no problems, depending where you are it takes around 10 days and there's a blanket €30 shipping charge.

Plenty of aftermarket levers from Apico etc available on Ebay, the factory supplied lever is now the "inboard" type, gearbox sprocket is the same spline as GG but Jgas only has boss on one side of the sprocket from memory, if you get stuck just get a GG sprocket and polish/machine the boss off one side. Rear brake shaft bushes are std engineering parts (as is lots of stuff on the bike), available for about £1 each. Clutch friction plates are the same as GG, the steel plates are peculiar to Jgas. Sidestand bracket looks the same as TRS but fixing hole spacing is different, can be made to fit but correct part is available from Jgas anyway.