Bultaco Sherpa 250-350 primary chain

Dragontest

Hi where are people getting replacement simplex primary chains from, now in-motion is out of stock of these chains? What is the correct size of chain? I just wondered if a different manufacturer makes something that’s a direct replacement for the joresa chain? Any help in getting a affordable replacement is very much appreciated. 
thanks 🙏 

I've tried several chain manufacturers here and none can match the size, even Regina who used to make them, You can still buy a Joresa chain from dealers in Spain and also France Trial Classic sell them

• Like 2

16 hours ago, woody said:

I've tried several chain manufacturers here and none can match the size, even Regina who used to make them, You can still buy a Joresa chain from dealers in Spain and also France Trial Classic sell them

I tried French Classic Trial they are out of stock and I also  found a parts place in Spain but they are expensive about 70€ plus 20€ postage  I guess they must know they are like gold to owners needing a new chain 😞 the duplex version you can find at reasonable prices but the simplex version appears to have dried up. 

As far as I know the duplex chain also use another tensioner, clutch basket and engine sprocket. Also think the ratio might be slightly different, but I have read (somewhere) that trials people do the conversation. Original Joresa single chain is special dimension

• Like 1

There are some dealers in the US, that still have and sell them, too as replicas. Try there.

Then there is Orlando Calonder in Buchs near Vaduz in Switzerland / Lichtenstein he has all kind of parts and stuff for Bultaco you never believed still exists, but he is not doing business with Britain. If you know someone from the continent that can order for you no problem.