ACU licence

Fossibaer

Yeah done that - the declaration is all completed.  I think I might delete the pending and start over.  Just wondered if anyone else has done that?  I saw on a club website they recommend not renewing until new year to stop the pending status.

I thought it might auto renew like the membership did and it would show current now (as we are in the new year)

I've come across a number of prople in the same position.

Has your £20 payment for the licence gone though?

If you delete the licence and reapply you may find you are charged a second time.

Try emailing Kisty at the ACU - kirsty@acu.org.uk   Can't promise but she has helped me out with a few queries.

Stuart

• 11 months later...

I guarantee that this subject will come to life again now its January. What a stupid system it is. Already I'm hearing of issues including my own. I am just going to ride non ACU events and practice midweek. Sport 80, its the future. Lord help us

3 hours ago, anotherfive said:

I guarantee that this subject will come to life again now its January. What a stupid system it is. Already I'm hearing of issues including my own. I am just going to ride non ACU events and practice midweek. Sport 80, its the future. Lord help us

13 or 14 months have passed since its introduction and it's still a mess. The ACU should have had a dedicated system made for them (it wouldn't have been that hard) instead of trying to adapt some one-size-fits-all package that probably doesn't fit anyone.

Same situation for me.  No monies taken but had the following message when they don't have my bank details - certainly no monies taken from my bank account yet!

Thank you for using Auto-Cycle Union's platform.

We have taken payment from your account for the following items - which included membership.

I take that all back - just checked again and seems they have now taken the payment!  I'll try not to disrespect them again.

Edited by Ktrial

Bit by bit I've overcome the various obstacles thrown into my path by Sport 80. I now have a club membership and a trials registration. My one remaining problem is how to get the Competitor Licence into my Apple Wallet on my iPhone. This is a screen grab. I would have thought that clicking "Add" would finish the job but instead it just disappears. I thought it might be in "Downloads" but it's not.

IMG_0701.thumb.PNG.827f53831699d11f70a82564965d632e.PNG

There may be problems this year at ACU events ,  the organisers will become suspicious when Paul Melhuish wins all the classes at their next event and is also every  competitor in the event..

• Haha 1