Newbie in Mid-Wales.

PhilMill63

Hi all, I've eventually got around to doing something about getting myself some info on the Classic Trials scene, I live in mid Wales so if anybody can point me in the right direction for local clubs and events that would be great. I have been thinking about getting a bike and riding for some time but not got around to doing it, but 2023 is going to be the year. I ride road bikes and have a collection of 70's and 80's Jap bikes which I have restored, so adding to that and doing any work is the easy bit. 

Thanks, Phil

hiya phil. gwent classic club runs trials in the gwent area. great bunch of very enthusiastic guys that run it.  not to far from where you are hopefully. 1st trial is on 12th march  i believe. its near llangorse lake area near brecon. come and meet us all. one of the comittee even has a nice b.s.a. for sale at the right price. cheers garry.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, garygasgas said:

hiya phil. gwent classic club runs trials in the gwent area. great bunch of very enthusiastic guys that run it.  not to far from where you are hopefully. 1st trial is on 12th march  i believe. its near llangorse lake area near brecon. come and meet us all. one of the comittee even has a nice b.s.a. for sale at the right price. cheers garry.

Thanks for that info, not too far from me. Can you send me a link to the club webpage or FB page, I reached on Google but couldn't find anything. Thank you.

Have a look at BMCA (British Motorcycle Association) Website Phil, a club running trials for classic bikes based in West Mids but run several trials in Shropshire so hopefully not too far from you, also have facebook page 'Friends who like BMCA Classic Trials Club'