Sheffield Arena DL12 Indoor Trial 2023

wally6097

I managed to capture some highlights from last night's D12 indoor trial event at Sheffield Area, see link below. Including 2 nasty crashes for Bou and a close call for Raga on the tyres. This year they opted to dim the lights and use to spot lights to illuminate the riders, whcih makes viewing a little tricky in my oppinion. Enjoy!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, wally6097 said:

I managed to capture some highlights from last night's D12 indoor trial event at Sheffield Area, see link below. Including 2 nasty crashes for Bou and a close call for Raga on the tyres. This year they opted to dim the lights and use to spot lights to illuminate the riders, whcih makes viewing a little tricky in my oppinion. Enjoy!

Thank you so much!! You did better than Jitsie and the DL12 team. 

• Like 1

I've seen a few complaints about the lighting, it wasn't too bad from my seat but needs looking at as a few have complained. 

However I'd like to thank the DL12 team for getting the indoor trial running again, a great night's entertainment , a proper re fresh of the sections and the riding was simply unbelievable 👍 

Edited by baldilocks

• 4 weeks later...