Online suppliers

trailmeisterjoe

At the moment International shipping is not happening. My order from the 9th is still in the same spot. And I do order from the UK all the time. The uk is great for brake pads, levers and sprockets, and hydraulics.

If you want something fast in the usa its trials super store. If you want a  better looking site. Its the trials store. If want something hard to find try the tryals shop.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, tony27 said:

You're not the only 1 with the same problem, I see Royal Mail's website is saying they've had a cyber attack but it's certainly taking a long time for them to get sorted out again

We regularly send packages to family in the Falklands, recently sending by sea is quicker than royal mail air !!!

• 2 weeks later...

I've also been hit by the Royal Mail hack.   My trials stuff was posted on the 9th Jan, still not left the UK yet....

In the US, try HVC Cycle.   I ordered from them recently and i needed the parts delivered fast as my wife was flying into the US for only a few days (i'm in Canada) I emailed them after my order was placed and they responded promptly and fast tracked my order.   Arrived all on time.  So thumbs up for those guys.

I did order some parts from Sierra Motorcycle Supply (a Beta dealer). Total waste of time, they didn't have the parts in-stock (website didn't say anything), still took my money and i ended up cancelling my order for a refund.    I had chase them for an order update as well.   I'll not use them again.

For the UK suppliers,, there's a ton of them, it's just finding the one that has all the parts you want and has reasonable shipping to the US.    

Edited by rich_r
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, rich_r said:

I've also been hit by the Royal Mail hack.   My trials stuff was posted on the 9th Jan, still not left the UK yet....

In the US, try HVC Cycle.   I ordered from them recently and i needed the parts delivered fast as my wife was flying into the US for only a few days (i'm in Canada) I emailed them after my order was placed and they responded promptly and fast tracked my order.   Arrived all on time.  So thumbs up for those guys.

I did order some parts from Sierra Motorcycle Supply (a Beta dealer). Total waste of time, they didn't have the parts in-stock (website didn't say anything), still took my money and i ended up cancelling my order for a refund.    I had chase them for an order update as well.   I'll not use them again.

For the UK suppliers,, there's a ton of them, it's just finding the one that has all the parts you want and has reasonable shipping to the US.    

Thanks for the info Rich!

Joe

• Like 1