JP stainless exhaust

gra450

Hi all, just got a 200 rear kick with a JP stainless exhaust. I've noticed a few people are a bit critical of what they do to the low down power but not sure if they have a vested interest.  Anyway I still have the stock pipe so no worries either way. What I'd like to ask is, if you have one what are your thoughts?  Also I can mod mine if needs be so if you have felt the need to add baffles could you please send me some info of what you did and any gains. Cheers. 

I’ve ridden a 200 with a JP pipe, the power felt fantastic to me, I don’t think you’ll be taking any extra dabs due to the power. 200 belongs to my good pal and he would not leave it on his bike if it was a detriment of any kind.

I’d give it a go as is.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, htrdoug said:

I’ve ridden a 200 with a JP pipe, the power felt fantastic to me, I don’t think you’ll be taking any extra dabs due to the power. 200 belongs to my good pal and he would not leave it on his bike if it was a detriment of any kind.

I’d give it a go as is.

Good to hear thanks for the info

13 hours ago, stpauls said:

If you do indeed have both, then why not try them both, then report your findings back here?

Will do I was just looking for some views. Maybe not the best person to comment though because I've never really noticed any difference in the maps on my enduro bikes. Lol.