Two betas

Mwl

Had the rev3 125 a couple of years, done a bit of work on it, then got a 2011 evo factory in poor condition,

Have cleaned it up, changed swingarm bearings and linkage bearings,now near perfect, one thing I will never do is use a power washer on either,they rot everything,

Used the 125 last weekend and forgot how easy it is to ride,feels lighter than the 250, but it's not,

One change I made to 250, slow throttle,its now so much easier to ride, joined the North hants club, its been great,

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Mwl said:

Had the rev3 125 a couple of years, done a bit of work on it, then got a 2011 evo factory in poor condition,

Have cleaned it up, changed swingarm bearings and linkage bearings,now near perfect, one thing I will never do is use a power washer on either,they rot everything,

Used the 125 last weekend and forgot how easy it is to ride,feels lighter than the 250, but it's not,

One change I made to 250, slow throttle,its now so much easier to ride, joined the North hants club, its been great,

Simple things sometimes make a big difference. My Rev 3 250 had way too much play in the throttle so I took up more slack and she is just right now. 

Joe