New to me Montesa 4rt 250 owner

Simon55

Hi, I'm new to the forum. I've been riding on and off road since the 90s and recently went on a trials day and was hooked within minutes. After a bit of research and being a life long honda guy I picked up a used 2007 250 montesa 4rt. I love the bike but I have a question re the number of clutch plates. The manual says 6 friction and 5 steel.  When I search online I'm seeing some clutch packs with 7 friction and 6 steel that apparently fits my bike.

It needs a new clutch as has been sitting for years,when I stripped the clutch the friction material started to crumble. So is it 6 friction and 5 steel as per the manual or am I missing something.  Thanks 

Thanks for your responses. I went ahead and fitted the 5 dimpled steel and 6 friction plates, changed the oil (atf) and the clutch works great. I emailed the seller who responded saying he was not aware there was a discrepancy in the amount of plates required. Anyhow, all is well.