Old new rider

Jason4rt

Hello and thank you to the forum for the much welcomed information. 

I’m a returnee to trials after a long break, I had a 2000 315 in the mid 2000’s just for fun not competing, last year a bought myself. 2018 4rt, again just for fun. Have been going to inch perfect but looking for other places to pay and play, ideally north west 

Just saying....why not enter a trial?

You get to ride fantastic land, have a bit of banter with your mates (and complete strangers). Ok theres a structure to it but its still "just for fun".

If you fancy further afield Parkwood Offroad in West Yorks is a terrific place. Check their website.

• Thanks 1

On 3/15/2023 at 8:18 AM, theluckyone said:

Just saying....why not enter a trial?

You get to ride fantastic land, have a bit of banter with your mates (and complete strangers). Ok theres a structure to it but its still "just for fun".

If you fancy further afield Parkwood Offroad in West Yorks is a terrific place. Check their website.

Personally I much prefer competing to playing or practising. (I'm using the word "competing" in a very loose sense, of course.) I'm not very good at judging how hard something is going to be so having a trial organiser to mark out what I should be riding is much more helpful and enjoyable. And sometimes I actually clean something that I never would have thought I could.