Carbon Galore !

magicmat

this guy, has gone mad,

There is so much carbon there

CARBON LINK

i mean come on,...surely plastic would do, you dont need full on carbon, and i suppose that if you practices in a brick laying yard, or a concrete playground then you may need it,

Is this not just OTT protection and bling factor ??

Mat

I said he would sell them better on their own becuase some people already will have fork protectors ect.. and i was asking about the swinging arm ones ? what you think about them ? He also said he couldnt tell me where they were from but he could get more ...so i said i know you would add extra cost on them so could you tell me where they come from origionally , he said not as he was not allowed. ;)

its the middle man that makes cash !!

Yeah he would do better if they were split, thats true,

But how are they fixed on ? i couldnt see any ty-wraps ??

It does look abit...homemade, but then again they are arnt they ? custon carbon, so there we go i suppose,

Thats what i thought about the swingarm, but there the best protector ive seen...

...seeing as tho my boots are starting to wear into my swinging arm !! ;)

I agree,looks totaly crap,especially the tank.The fork protectors dont even fit properly,but some mug will buy `em ;)

I agree, It looks like the fork protectors only go about a quarter way round the leg and I cant see how any of it would fasten on apart from the dreaded cable tie.....Looks pants