Natc Hall Of Fame Update

bbehling

It is my pleasure to share the most up to date list of the inductees into the NATC Hall of Fame:

At the 2003 annual meeting, a committee was established to determine the process and recognition for selection as the most important trials persons in the United States.

The class of 2004:

Bill Brokaw

Bill Grapevine

Gary Jackson

Bernie Schreiber

Larry Wise

The class of 2005:

Wiltz Wagner

Len Weed

Marilyn and Wick Wicker

Ed Youngblood

Class of 2006:

Roger Ansel

Fred Belair

Lane Leavitt

Bill Mathewson

Dave Seeley

We welcome submission of photos, biographical or any other information about these individuals

It is my pleasure to share the most up to date list of the inductees into the NATC Hall of Fame:

At the 2003 annual meeting, a committee was established to determine the process and recognition for selection as the most important trials persons in the United States.

The class of 2004:

Bill Brokaw

Bill Grapevine

Gary Jackson

Bernie Schreiber

Larry Wise

The class of 2005:

Wiltz Wagner

Len Weed

Marilyn and Wick Wicker

Ed Youngblood

Class of 2006:

Roger Ansel

Fred Belair

Lane Leavitt

Bill Mathewson

Dave Seeley

We welcome submission of photos, biographical or any other information about these individuals

To answer some questions, yes Roger used to ride trials. Lane is not automatically invited to the meeting. Like any other Club rep, one needs to attain a leadership position to be sent by their club. Thanks for the Gary Jackson info. We'll sort it out and post on the NATC site.

Wow, that was a scare! I thought that maybe I was kicked out of the HOF when I saw the update notice, for being such a pain in the @ss to you guys. Now I'll be able to sleep tonight.

Lastly the ATA is doing just fine without me! Ringo and Mr. Bill have everything under control and do a great job. Now if Ringo would just get of his fat wallet and buy a couple thousand acres of mountain riding area in Big Bear, the ATA would be just about perfect.