World Outdoor Championship

sherco 040

Really enjoyed the Poland coverage, the terrain looked more familiar to me, steep wooded banks etc with some big gear blasts, rather than hopping up big rocks.

Looked like a tough one, with both Fuji (crash not withstanding) and Raga really taking it to another level. Also liked the closing interviews, don't remember seeing the spanish lads speaking Inglese, turns out Jack's translation is not needed after all!

• 2 weeks later...

• 1 month later...

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Heath, yeah I've tried contacting them in the past with no joy.

It really would be good if the programmes were made downloadable.

I guess it would have to be quite a while after the programmes were aired otherwise people would download rather than watching which would impact their revenue from Sky etc.

Andy, what do you think of TC (representing however many members we have) formally contacting them ?

Edited by RuffRider

I have telephoned Eurosport before, and they do not seem to have a clue what they are doing or when anything will be on. OUR sport always seems to get pushed out by extended live coverage of CURLING,TENNIS, WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP DOMINOES (May be not dominoes, but you know what i mean) and any other BORING sports like these, they never put OUR sport on at the end, they cancel it, and put it on at another time that is not even scheduled !!

I am over the moon when it is on, and no other chanel that i know of airs indoor and outdoor trials, but i do wish a more proffesional chanel was showing Trials, so at least we would have some sort of consistancy.

Thats my moan for today !!

Over and out !!

Edited by Dougie Pumpkin

• 2 weeks later...

How about some coverage of the ladies world championship ?

Or the TDN ? Correct me if iam wrong i never seen ladies trials on eurosport ?

What other sport do they only show men.

Any body else want to see ladies trials on eurosport ?

Iam sure this would promote the sport may get more lady riders.