Who`s Going To Hawkstone

chris morris

Any scope to hold it 'behind the wire', if you know what I mean?

Nah. Ain't gonna happen. I'd LOVE to make it public if it could be like Friday night, but it ain't gonna happen. If there are people there who'd stoop to stealing things like a bag of bread rolls or a box of wine then I only want those there from this site and by pre-registration only. Shame the minority spoil it for all, but that's the way it is. We'll have a better, more relaxed night if we know who folk were.

What may happen - and it's undecided yet - is that folk are asked to pre-register and chip in a few quid towards hiring a good-sized marquee. The weather was kind to us last year, but no saying it will be the same this year. We'd still do the same barbecue, big screen Trials, limited free booze, but have it more centred around those who actually use Trials Central. A much bigger tent with everyone inside would be easier to control.

I am going up there for saturday-sunday.. I hope Steve Colley will make his great show again this year. Last year he climbed a container on a trial bike whit no front wheel :D

What may happen - and it's undecided yet - is that folk are asked to pre-register and chip in a few quid towards hiring a good-sized marquee. The weather was kind to us last year, but no saying it will be the same this year. We'd still do the same barbecue, big screen Trials, limited free booze, but have it more centred around those who actually use Trials Central. A much bigger tent with everyone inside would be easier to control.

How "big screen" can we go?

How "big screen" can we go?

How big do you want to go? Last year was fine for the size of the tent, but a bigger tent would require a bigger screen and more powerful projector. They'd have to be hired as the projector I used was the one I carry around for work.

We'll be there from Fri morning. I agree that last year Friday was great but a few eejits spoiled things on the Saturday. I would chip in for tent and beers etc no probs. I also think that Bikespace is the best option for bouncer - we could all hide behind him!! :D

Thinking about it, I really need to get onto this ASAP. I'll talk to Jake & Mart when we're in the US and hopefully have a basic plan sorted out by the time I get back.

What I do know:

Pre-registration is almost a certainty due to the issues last year. No registration, no entry.

Just looked into pricing of marquee hire and some form of payment towards cost of hiring a good-sized tent is very likely. There's no way I can take the hit of hiring myself. It's an expensive game!