Isle Of Mull 2day

jonny beta

Think you've missed that a bit FerretFlasher, Isle of Mull is a wee place of the west coast of Scotland not the one off Fleetwood :wall:

by the way where you getting hold of all the honda spares you are advertising on Ebay

The trial is a clubman trial ,one route for all .if the weather holds out it is a good run round.On saturday youre best 2 laps count so if there is time you can try for 3 to better youre score.On Sunday there is 2 longer laps.Just remember this trial is aimed at clubmen so dont come looking for a hard route.If anyone wants anymore info go to LMCC.co.uk.

i 've been to mull a couple of times to do the car rally and you couldnt wish to spend time in a better place, more 'wicker man ' than the scottish but definately somewhere you 'd want to go and who knows you night meet miss houlie

• 2 weeks later...

Rode the first Isle of Mull 2 day on my 280 SWM with my friend ScrumpyJack on his Fantic 240. Brilliant trial in the ultimate trials country. Our first sighting 2 mins off the ferry were a Stag and a Golden Eagle!! Proper sections that are all attemptable. Riding up around and on Ben More is something I will NEVER forget and will definitely ride there again one day. Mixture of old and new bikes - all super friendly as is any accomodation you can find. The local Steaks also take some beating!! As did the geordie bloke on his BSA!! sorry mate forgot your name.... We took a disposable camera taped to the number board and have a few superb snaps.

If you get the chance to ride - grab it. You will not be disappointed.

Regards Stuart

yeh sounds good. So we've got are entries and all now we just need to

sort out are <mention of this company is not permitted on Trials Central> or hotel. Anyone know of any good places to stay near the start of the trial.

Thanks

There's not really anywhere really close, the trial starts in the middle of nowhere to be honest. Last year we stayed in a camp site in Craignure. There web site is here. If I was riding this year I'd stay again. You can take your own tent or hire one of their's. There's a pub just across the road which was very busy last year! Many of the riders stayed at the campsite, it's about 20 min drive to the start due to the single track roads.

hi

i did the mull last year and i have to say it was superb lots of different stuff a real god mix of sections as for the camp site its spot on even has a washer dryer so all your gear can be clean and dry for sunday. good pub its full of trials boys and girls and we got a great welcome from the locals just sad i cant go this year. :crying: