New To The Form

jbrownmxr

Been lurking, now I've stepped in from the shadows. Been to all the internet haunts for SoCal trial riders (ATA, Plonkers), but no bites on folks to ride with. So, if your in Orange County California, ride trials, and want to share gas and stories on a weekend let me know.

Cheers,

Jason :)

Hang around a while and you'll hear from some Plonkers. If you show up to a Plonkers event, be prepared to party and ride hard. Great bunch. It just so happens there's one comin' up soon.

I'll be happy to tell ya some stories for a couple gallons of gas or a cheap beer. Don't listen to Ringo's stories... they're all lies.

:):D;)

Hey Sendo, tell the truth! You'll only talk to someone if they're offering gallons of BEER and cheap gas!

Jason,

I'm in the South Bay along with a few other Plonkers. We should be having a Plonkers meeting soon at the Hooters in Long Beach. For some reason the only trials business that gets discussed at these meetings is how much beer we have to drink to make the Hooters chicks fall in love with us.

Next event is a "fun" trial in Lucerne June 10th. As you would be the new guy, you'll be required to set up all the sections and check them as well. That's how we have fun! :)

Call me anytime at 310 343-3051

Hey Sendo, tell the truth!  You'll only talk to someone if they're offering gallons of BEER and cheap gas!

Jason,

I'm in the South Bay along with a few other Plonkers.  We should be having a Plonkers meeting soon at the Hooters in Long Beach.  For some reason the only trials business that gets discussed at these meetings is how much beer we have to drink to make the Hooters chicks fall in love with us.

Next event is a "fun" trial in Lucerne June 10th.  As you would be the new guy, you'll be required to set up all the sections and check them as well.  That's how we have fun! :)

Call me anytime at 310 343-3051

Thanks for the warm welcome. Funny, I of course am working the weekend of June 10th. Outstanding! I'll keeps trying though. Do you (plonklers folks) announce these "meetings" anywhere in particular?

Thanks again

Jason

Actually Jason, you can show up to an ATA meeting every first Wednesday of the month at Knowlwoods in Irvine. A little burger shop at Sand Canyon and I5.

Email me at ringomoto@yahoo.com and I'll get you on a list to keep you informed of upcoming events, dinners and bachelor parties. {I get engaged about once a year just to keep the bachelor parties going.

Santa Rosa is a nice place to ride a little trials and it really p***** me off people think it is OK to use it for a dump :P

Just so people who are outside of SoCal. know Santa Rosa is in Riverside County and Orange County is where Disney Land is :beer: There is also Santa Rosa the city up in Northern California next to where I grew up. :stoned:

The Ca. youth team kids went riding out there on Saturday and here are some better pictures of the area and kids having fun <_<

post-2409-1148918096.jpgpost-2409-1148918226.jpg