Hawkstone Trials Central Get-together

Andy

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andy Rothers - How many in your party?

Team Trialcast - How many in your party? Contact me offline re beer contribution/publicity.

John Collins - No need for a disguise. I'm sure the overall majority appreciate you stepping into the "lions den" of these forums. Get yourself down there.

Please state your anticipated numbers in any reply. We're over 70 already and I easily see this going 2-300. I need to make sure we have enough space!

Note things will be the same as last year in terms of an informal get-together on Friday night for those who are there - same idea, barbecue, tent etc (no free beer!), but with the main get-together on Saturday night.

Taking non-Trials Central users with you is absolutely fine, but you will ultimately be held responsible for their conduct. If they fall over and start fighting after two shandies, it's your problem!

Absolutely no problem with taking kids along. The tent last year was mobbed with them watching the DVD's on the big screen. Made for a bit of peace and quiet for Mum and Dad to enjoy themselves <_<