Hawkstone Trials Central Get-together

Andy

Neonsurge and my good self are going down ( <_< ) on friday night, is anyone else?

I'll be there from Friday lunchtime. R2W and his mob arriving some time Friday afternoon and a few others I know of will be there.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neonsurge and my good self are going down ( <_< ) on friday night, is anyone else?

I'll be there from Friday lunchtime. R2W and his mob arriving some time Friday afternoon and a few others I know of will be there.

We will keep an eye out for the scooby with mx tyres then!!, is Heath still drivin that old Chavalier? :beer:

We will keep an eye out for the scooby with mx tyres then!!, is Heath still drivin that old Chavalier? :beer:

Sure is but I beleive he`s blagged a lift with Tony? not 100% on that but i`ll be there shortly after them in a blue Vectra

I have a spare weekend pass available. I bought it for a mate who's not coming now. If you want entry for Saturday, Sunday or both come and see me at the TC party area. I'll sell at a small discount.

Bigfoot

Just got back home from the party of the year!! and apparently there was a trial going on too!.

What a wicked weekend, Andy you are a top bloke many many thanks for a great doo!!, great to meet all the lads, cool bunch all of you!.... :wub:B)

p.s Barry say hi to my new bestest mates Leo and Mick!!! <_<:D:D:beer:

Thanks indeed. A top weekend but was I glad to have a shower and hit the sack when I got home. Heath waking up at 5:30 on Saturday morning to fire up the BBQ didn't help much.

Great to put some faces to names too although it was well into Saturday before I sussed that Brad, who I was talking to on the Friday night, was Lastplacebrad.....

Cheers,

Tony