Tomchraskey Trial

It was a good trial John, as always. Shame some more of the typical SSDT sections weren't used but it was nice to have new ones anyway. Thanks to all. One of the guys from Lincolnshire said it was the best trial he'd ever been to!

my first national and i realy enjoyed it .

I observed at it last year and said then that i would like to ride it one day and now i have and im looking forward to doing more nationals

thanks

Yes , definately a trial worth travelling for! Many thanks to all observers and the club for putting on a great trial in such a fantastic location. :wacko: Glad I dropped down to the B route after over 2 years away from trials!

Many thanks to Big John for letting me loose for my first ride on a 4RT, I think "lust" is more appropiate than "like" John. :D

HI John,

Just a note to say a big thank you to all of the guys from the Inverness Club for putting on a fantastic Trial.I was as stiff as a board for a couple of days but well wort it.Same again next year.A big thank you to Malcolm and the boys who marked the sections out.

Gary :D