Master Of Champions

300pro

They previewed a little of next week's show last night. Did it look like Geoff Aaron and Kieth Weinland? What about the kid on the trials unicycle! Next weeks show looks cool, but what about the girl flipped upside down shooting a bow and arrow with her feet. I wonder who sponsors her and what line she rides.

Yeah we just got lucky and happened to catch the uni champs and then at the end see that Keith and Chris are on soon how awesome. Does anyone know where this show is done and more about the auditions .Now it looks like they might as well put trials bicycles in as well. MICH LIN mr hollywood you out there ..................any insight??????????? I had heard some show done by the american idol folks were maybe going to do a General Talent type of thing based in Chicago ,:is that the one ????????

Chris and Keith were the stars of the show! It was so cool to see trials on tv! I am just amazed. That exposure has got to be good for our sport. Chris and Keith, you guys rock!! That was by far the coolest thing EVER on TV!

Jay,

I agree 100%. I was anticipating a 10 sec spot. I was surprised the lead up showing all the outdoor stuff to give the layman a short education about the sport. The applause light may have been on but the judges and audience looked very impressed.

Today at work people were coming up to me and saying so that's what trials is, they were amazed at the control these guys had on the bike.

Great job Chris and Keith.

Jack

I cuaght the second half of it, it was awesome. Where I ride we have some events but our group mainly trail rides up mountains, would like to show case that stuff too. I ride mine more like an uphill mountain bike.

this show gave us some good exposure, well done.

Edited by joostio

Let's not stop there. How about the Masters of Champions - The Support Class?

Just think of all the things they could do riding around the house? In the junior class the kids can ride around the bedroom and pick up as many dirty clothes as they can and put them in a hamper.

In the high school class the riders would take trash out to the garbage. These would not only teach the kids balance, give the sport exposure, but let them know what the real life is about. Not only that, they can score.

When we get to the thirty year old class, they can ride to the fridge, open it and get a beer. Then drink it and toss it in the trash.

Let's find out who is the real Master of Champions?