Gasser Upgrades/tit Bits/cool Stuff!

ned1

haha i told you i'd forget to post pictures up once its done B) anyways, after many hours of excitement building them up and polishing varius parts on my bike etc here we have my Gas Gas :D

I absolutely love it!!

Thanks.

I love it too!

Its amazing how the black rims completely change the whole look of the bike.

:thumbup:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also will powder coating rub off with my legs?

Powder coating will eventually wear off over time, but it is a fairly resiliant coating. For a bullet proof coating have you considered a bakeware product such as Teflon. There are a wide variety of colours, but the matt black is the best.

First of all, the radycool stickers are made so that some of it goes underneath the swingarm, look carefully and you will see :blink:, secondly, teflon coating aye? how much is that likely to cost to get my frame teflon coated matt black then?

Cheers, and keep the comments coming!

lewis pm sir trial alot he will sort you out with your rims doing he pm'd me with a really good price for all of my wheels doing :thumbup:im just saving up the funds for them doing now.

Edited by ned1

• 3 weeks later...

ok. went out last night for a few hours, (4 to be precise) and when we first got there i felt like crying because i was going up a gully and the bike had absolutely no bottom end power at all. so..... back to the car we went and changed the pilot jet, and it was a different bike. then we went up to some big steps with tight turns at the bottom of them, with no run up the keihin is amazing!! it just revs so cleanly and to the skys. after a little bit of tinkering with the fuel mixture screw to get it perfect for the big steps etc. we went back to a few gulleys and tight turns in rocks and the bottom end was still pretty good. Not as good as the dellorto but still good, and with getting the extra top end power its well worth it. so yeah, id say its a great modification to a 125cc gas gas. :rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...