'07 Sherco

copemech

Nigel,

I'm sure you have had a go in the '06 Sherco by now!

After a few brief rides, I must say they have quickened the suspension and steering to the point where it feels very much like the Gasser! Still not sure if thats a great thing for ME?

Give us your take on it?

I have asked for these impressions prior, yet with no response!

:thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mark What's wrong with the Beta ? Mine works great ! I'll have it at your two day in Sept if you would like to have a ride on it, so add some rocks to your testies and have a go. Or I could de-tune it for you my friend. How about a beer saturday night ?

Ron, don't pay any attention to Mark - He's a true blue Sherco boy... hell he's even got Sherco tatooed on his privates, but he says he wants his tatoo money back because at his age all he ever sees is "SH".

Besides, Uncle Albert is slowly turning the Sherco into a Beta anyway...shorter swingarm, lowered pegs... only problem is your have to run a Sherco 125 to make it feel like a 270! Whoa! Look out!

Maybe I'll see you over Labor Day out in the rocks and mesquite dodging buffalo turds - Mark is supplying my favorite beer, cold and free!

Hi Clark Mark & I go way back even before his tatoo days!!!! I road Sherco's for five years there a good bike ! Maybe Mark needs an 80, How about it Mark, I can get you one. I want get to ride a event untill after my exam the middle of Sept, so i'll see you guy's at Munster about noon i'll be the fireman that's half a sleep or was that half awake.

I would normally say something smart, but the fact is, the way my bursitis in the shoulder has been lately, I probably could not manage to kick RL while he is down! He's still a young fart!

As far as those Tattoos go, the only one is on the right cheek and I can't see it, it says"YOUR NAME HERE"! I think?

As soon as I can find that SHERCO pendant, the nipple piercing thing is tempting so that I can keep up with R2W!

Unfortunately, that mental picture of FAT ******* keeps coming to mind!

On the other note, crystal ball showed a piccie of FAT BARS on the new Sherco! UMMMMM!

Gasser KILLER!

Wait and see! :D

I am hoping Andy's camera works better than this dammmmmeddd Ball! :)

What camera? We still have hand baggage restrictions here. One piece of luggage no bigger than a laptop bag. You think I'm trusting my camera gear to baggage handlers?!!!! ;);):lol: