Outdoor Round Hawstone Park

bentspoke

Very please,

Thanks for your comments

I saw quite a few press photographers around carrying some nice gear

It's just a passtime for me,

I gave up riding trials about 3 years ago sadly, and it's now the only event I go to.

Wish I had the F2.8 version of the 70-200 zoom lens, F4 is a bit slow for woodland work,

Out of 280 pics these came out about the best

When ever a superstar rides the section it's hard to isolate the action from

the crowd & other riders,

Must be nice to get a PRESS badge and get into the inner sanctum :-)

Rgds

Ian

Stoke-On-Trent

post-2372-1154348269.jpgR2W,

That's a fine Photo you posted also !

I know what you mean about the so called Press

Please can you tell me how to bed the photo's in the post ?

I tried but they came out very small so I up the resolution a bit and was told they were too large

what size is best please and am i doing something wrong ?

Here is another attempt again it's come out small.

Imagine James Dabill in mid section and he still has time to stick his tongue out at you Heath :beer:

Jake Miller gave one guy a right roasting then took his press pass of him and ripped it up. The guys son was about 9 and wearing a press pass <_<

Jake Miller gave one guy a right roasting then took his press pass of him and ripped it up. The guys son was about 9 and wearing a press pass <_<

Because Jake & I travel to all the world rounds we see it time and time again so know the frustration of having guys in there who are purely there for a freebie. There was one guy I saw this weekend. Foreign dude, no camera, no interest other than being at the front and that's typical of what you see. Jake, unfortunately, is too busy at Hawkstone to control who gets press passes and who doesn't so it's passed to a third party who doesn't regularly do Trials or know who are genuine mainstream press and who are not. I might ask him to delegate this to me next year. I'd bloody make sure there was no freeloading.

Must say Jake looked bloody busy every time we saw him considering the amount of trials publications or publications with trials in there are an awful lot of "press" good on him for personally policing it.

If you get the job will there be enough passes to go out with the pink wristbands <_<