The R&D team of the Tuscany factory is always working hard, and along with new Enduro Factory RR 4-strokes, it is now Trial time with the all-new EVO 2-stroke FACTORY models.
Available in three displacements 125cc-250cc-300cc they show great technical features, all coming from the experience of the Factory team and drawn from the richer accessory parts catalog.
A bike of great interest mainly dedicated to the advanced users looking for higher level of performance and at the same time satisfying even the most demanding enthusiasts.
• For 2012, available in 125cc and 250cc displacements in addition to the 300cc, all engines receive special treatment in both performance and details.
• Magnesium crankcases offer more than 3 lbs. of weight savings improving the agility of the bike and consequently the rider feeling.
• Clutch disks with different machining to ensure a more accurate engagement and very stable performance.
• Titanium exhaust manifold: This “precious metal” manifold provides a weight savings of 500 grams as well as offering increased performance at the engine’s top-end. The one assembled on the 125cc Factory EVO is totally new and it ensures a noticeable change in the engine power delivery.
• New shift drum with a modified shape to allow smooth action of the gearbox, greater fluidity and precise riding
• Red silicone cooling hoses not only improve the look, they also provide better heat dissipation thanks to the technical characteristics of silicone.
• Triple clamp, CNC machined from billet aluminum, red anodized. In addition to weight reduction and improved look, you can choose between six different positions of the handlebar in order to adapt the bike to your riding style.
• Front fork with dedicated setting and also for the EVO 125 FACTORY the black Hyperlox surface treatment to offer a greater smoothness and a better feeling with the front end.
• New Factory wave brake discs: heat dissipation is improved with obvious advantages in terms of stability of braking performance.
• X-Light tires. The result of many years of cooperation with our technical partner Michelin. These new tires ensure a saving of about 500 grams. Another key point that reduces the weight and helps to improve the overall handling of the bike.
• Additional parts are red anodized aluminium to provide a stunning one-of-a-kind look. Brake and clutch master cylinder covers, oil cap, brake/clutch lever adjusters, chain tensioners and handlebar end caps.
• List of specification is enriched by carbon fiber headlight and side frame covers. These parts are designed to match EVO style, they are lightweight, great look and they protect the bike in sensitive areas.
• Anodized billet aluminum footpegs. Light, strong and with a higher level of grip.
• A new factory graphics kit for the bike’s body, frame and wheels to replicate the official team bikes racing in the World Championship.
Arriving in the second half of March and in limited edition, it will boast a special price considering the quality of equipment.