Yamaha Ty250 Steel Tank Mono..need Help Indentifying Model And Year

urbantiger

hello all..

ive just recently bought a yamaha ty250 mono.been told it may be early to mid eighties.its a steel tank model with drum brakes...can anyone send me a pic of one of these bikes..i should have looked at the chassis number,might have helped in identifying the year..

at moment it has a red frame although this has been brush painted at some stage..front wheel rim is gold..rear is alloy..side stand is on right hand side..seems to have been fitted with lights at some stage..has rear brake light switch bracket welded to frame above right footrest..has steering lock on left side of head stock...any pics or sales brochure pics would greatly be appreciated....will post my chassis number as soon as possible..

thank you all

sean

It sounds to be a TY250S model (1984 on) by the description. I would advise not posting the whole frame or engine number on an open website for security reasons!

Big John

ok john thanks...as far as i can remember i think the frame number was very low..something like 330