Forum Terms & Conditions
- Trials Central are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message nor can we be held responsible for taking the advice posted in any message.
- Trials Central are totally committed to zero-tolerance of spam. The email address you use to register will not be passed on to any third party (except where required by law) or used for any purpose except to contact you regarding your account.
- The messages on these Forums express the views of the author of the message, not the views of the owners of this forum. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.
- You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this Forum to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.
- Classified Ads can be posted in the specific Classifieds area, accessible via the Forum top menu. For Sale or Wanted Ads in Forum topics are NOT permitted.
- For Sale and Wanted Ads posted in our Classifieds system MUST be one off items from PRIVATE INDIVIDUALS only. with the exception of Trials Central official sponsors, commercial advertising in any form is strictly prohibited.
- You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by Trials Central.
- Cross-posting (i.e. the posting of the same topic in multiple forums) is not permitted. One topic, one forum.
- Posting links to or directing users to sites deemed to be competitive to Trials Central is not permitted. This includes Facebook pages and/or Groups.
- Messages must be posted in English. Messages containing SMS Text-type abbreviations of words are not permitted and will be deleted.
The IPS Spam Defense Service passes the email address and IP address of the registering member to the service to determine the likelihood a registering account is a spam source.
This site uses a CAPTCHA to ensure humans are performing certain actions. The CAPTCHA provider may set a session cookie and get information about your internet browser and device accessing this website.