Majesty Moto

jon v8

A little while ago I used to look at a site called Mjesty Moto - or something close to that.They were based quite close to me near Wotton Basset in Wiltshire I think.

What happened to them ? Their website is just a blank page,or is it my steam drive computer ? Now I have a pair of ty 250 twin shocks the stuff they were advertising would be really handy.Any ideas ?

Ta for the quick reply and the link,shame if that bloke has given up - looked like he was doing some really nice stuff/conversions for Ty's.

Looking forward to giving my Ty its first outing in the SW classic down in Devon next W/E !

The Majesty concern is run by Craig Mawlam. Although the web site doesn't appear to be maintained at the moment and he isn't actively marketing the Majesty stuff, keep an eye on ebay as now and again he lists Majesty items from his stock on there. If what you want isn't listed you can at least contact him through ebay. His ebay id is something like crc1 but can't remember exactly.