Help Needed With A Greeves

greeves

Hi: I own this Greeves bike, but the sprockets obviously are not correct as the bike is too fast in 1st gear.

Somebody knows the correct sprockets? and maybe where to find them in the internet?

It is really a pre-65 bike or not???????

Thank you

http://www.greeves-riders.org.uk/...The best site for Greeves information is the GRA...Greeves Riders Association (the above link)...Looks like a TES model fitted with a later Anglican fibreglass tank, yes it is a pre 65, maybe the gearbox got changed at some time over its 43yr life, should be a wide ratio box or maybe its just as you say, to high geared, or are you riding it to slow.... I hope Don Smith bless his soul, is looking down and smiling. Edited by ask greeves

Thank you all for the ifos, specially to Mr. Ask Greeves. That webb page have almost all I need.

This weekend I will be in Barcelona racing the Cabrianes 2 days international classic trial, but next week will check all the info about my Greeves. Thanks again.