Bill Pye`s Bilsdale Bash!

djdenzil

To all those riders that missed this event, 52 sections in one of the most beautifull settings in Yorkshire.

Full credit to all organisers, landowners, observers and the propriator of "The Sun Inn" who dishes up a most delitefull pint of Black Sheep Ale.

First day out on the CA 05 4RT, what can I say, a joy to ride !!!!

Looking forward to up and coming Holgate (RMDC) and the Vic Boyes (M`Boro) clubs to really put the beast to the test!!!

:hyper::hyper:

4RT Power.

Oi

keep it quiet !

its the first time i've rode it and we thought it was excellent (even though I accidently pressed the ejector seat button and sailed over the bars on one occaision).

if you tell everyone it might get oversubscribed then we might miss out ! :hyper:

Thanks to Bill and everyone else involved

Edited by Baldilocks

Next year its going to be called the Bilsdale 4RT Trophy Challenge judging by the impressive 4RT turn out.

Always a superb trial, well done to Bill Pye and his team of trusty observers and helpers.

Sensible yet challenging sections but with a generous time limit, a fine days sport.

DJ,

seems like you had a good maiden voyage aboard HMS 4RT.

To all those riders that missed this event, 52 sections in one of the most beautifull settings in Yorkshire.

Full credit to all organisers, landowners, observers and the propriator of "The Sun Inn" who dishes up a most delitefull pint of Black Sheep Ale.

First day out on the CA 05 4RT, what can I say, a joy to ride !!!!

Looking forward to up and coming Holgate (RMDC) and the Vic Boyes (M`Boro) clubs to really put the beast to the test!!!

:hyper::hyper:

4RT Power.

Can anyone give me a few details about the Vic Boyes trial? Miles covered,roadwork,sections, availability of Black Sheep Ale at finish :hyper: . Can't ride it this year but when I'm 17 next year I'll maybe put an entry in. Seem to remember my uncle saying that a trial around the Danby area were his favourate.

Cheers

Rob

Edited by Beta120690

Its situated a Clitherbeck Farm above Danby on the way out towards the moor road from Whitby to Guisborough. There's no roadwork involved and its usually 3 laps of 12 sections. One lap being no more than about 5 miles. For some reason its always frosty and freezing or lashing it down when this trials on. There's a pub in Danby if you want some ale. :hyper: Mind you if your 17 next year you won't be able to :hyper: . Well not legally anyway.

Regs are already out for it.

Its situated a Clitherbeck Farm above Danby on the way out towards the moor road from Whitby to Guisborough. There's no roadwork involved and its usually 3 laps of 12 sections. One lap being no more than about 5 miles. For some reason its always frosty and freezing or lashing it down when this trials on. There's a pub in Danby if you want some ale. :hyper: Mind you if your 17 next year you won't be able to :D . Well not legally anyway.

Regs are already out for it.

Cheers for the reply :hyper:

'Frosty and freezing or lashing it down' sounds like perfect weather to me, stops me overheating.

Suppose I should legally be drinking orange juice but I reckon I'd function better if re-fuelled with a pint or two of Mashams finest :hyper::)

Cheers again,

Rob