Posting Pic

skid

I suppose that the internet having been around for oh .. what 15 years now , that i should know how to post pics. However i'm, slightly cyber impaired. I poked around the site and found no how to's. I did find the image icon on the tool bar over the message field. It leads me to believe you need to have the pic already out there on the net some where. This true?? Or can you post directly to the site??

Skid, on the add reply or new post page scroll down and you should see a File attachments, click browse and it will show you your own pic files on your computer, double click the file and then press add this attachment. Wait for it to load and then click add reply.

The file size is limited so you may have to compress the picture or make it smaller

Hope this helps

Skid your a genius and you didn't know it.

You have found the venue for the British round of the 2007 world championship, the venue in your picture meets all the requirments plenty of parking, services on site, Mrs Smith at no 3's front room as a Jury and press room, and finally a heap of dirt for sections. Whats the chances of the local Council allowing it you reckon.

:wacko:

post-67-1164544615.jpg