Good Use For A Sherco

biffsgasgas

So I forgot about these pictures I took of my buddies Sherco. Now I have to admit they make a pretty bike but I just cant see myself buying one. So as a test of "What would it be good for?" My girlfriend and I found the answer. There is a moral to this story.... Don't let your buddy "Help" you out by bringing the bike to the event early for you. Excuse the detail my camera phone sucks.

Can anybody else think of a good use for one of the prettiest machines out there?

My second thought was a wind chime.

Cheers Biff. :lol:

post-712-1164907097.jpg

post-712-1164907120.jpg

So I forgot about these pictures I took of my buddies Sherco. Now I have to admit they make a pretty bike but I just cant see myself buying one. So as a test of "What would it be good for?" My girlfriend and I found the answer. There is a moral to this story.... Don't let your buddy "Help" you out by bringing the bike to the event early for you. Excuse the detail my camera phone sucks.

Can anybody else think of a good use for one of the prettiest machines out there?

My second thought was a wind chime.

Cheers Biff. :D

I allway's thought those sherco's run on flower power. :lol:

very pretty.

Biff, we usually use them to give GG riders instruction.

There is a teenage kid up there named Patrick that can give you a few helpful pointers(on a 125) if you'ld like. :D

And theres two 125 gasser (Alexz and Ross) riders over here that would give you all lessons :lol:

(No offence intended :wacko:)

Edited by north_yorkshire_lad

Biff, we usually use them to give GG riders instruction.

There is a teenage kid up there named Patrick that can give you a few helpful pointers(on a 125) if you'ld like. :D

And theres two 125 gasser (Alexz and Ross) riders over here that would give you all lessons :lol:

(No offence intended :wacko:)

hahahaha good one guys. This is a riders sport but I am always busting his chops on brand. They all can do the same obsticals. Some just hold flowers better than others.

I bring this up because at one national years back i woke up to find my bike (yamaha at the time) hanging in a tree.

-Biff

Gasgas for as long as the company can keep in business. (knock on wood)