Ty 250 Mono

billboat10

If you need to change the front wheel anyway, look for a later gasgas or possibly other brand, and put the money towards converting it to disc brake at the same time. I posted info and pics in a past thread. Huge inprovement, and the mono isn't eleigble for vintage anyway (at least in the us.)

kcj

hi can any body tell me if the wheels out of a ty175 will fit in the ty 250 mono as need new front cheers

How easy it would be to make the front fit with mods I don't know, but it won't go straight in. TY Mono has bigger diameter spindle so won't go through 175 bearings and there is no lug on the Mono fork leg for a 175 torque arm mounting so mods needed there.

There are plenty of monos being broken now, wheels come up on ebay from time to time and Ellastone Offroad may have some in stock. Wherever you look, just watch that the rim isn't corroded or spokes are broken. Rims are available but obviously expensive but spokes getting scarce.