Sherco 2.9 Yr2000

stuessenhigh

Hi all.......Now here is a GOLDEN opportunity to have a laugh at someone else's expense.

If my attatchment works, you should see a piccy of me and my mate changing the gearbox oil on his recently aquired Sherco 2.9 Yr.2000

NOW...after you've stopped laughing...can someone tell us the EASY way to get the oil out??

ALso..it would be great if someone can tell us the fluid levels...i.e. fork oil, gearbox oil, coolant, correct fuel/2T mix....since we dont have a manual.

CHEERS...(and stop laughing!!)

You can download a full set of Sherco manuals from the RYP website. The site is www.rypusa.com. Click on Sherco, then Service Manuals, the best way to download them is to right click on the manual you want and then select "save target as". I would suggest that you download the "Setup and lubricatioin guide".

Transmission fluid Maxima MTL 75wt - 450cc.

Fork oil 4 weight 330 cc for a rebuild aroung 270 -300 for an oil change.

Fil the radiator so that the tubes are covered, you should have room for expansion.

In the US we use at least 93 octane fuel, 80:1 oil / gas, Maxima K2 synthetic.

If you have any questions you can email me off the list.

Wayne

I use a ketchup/mustard container. The kind with the pointed spout. You can by a large one at your local retail store in the barbecue accessory area.

stick it in the hole a squeeeeeeze, 450cc in two seconds, its a beautiful thing. :lol: