Bsa B40

duckwizard

To be honest B40's are a doddle to work on. Then again thats easy to say when youve rebuilt a few :)

The best "manual" i have found is the Rupert Ratio unit single engine manual which covers C15, B40, B25, B44, B50 etc.

Lots of illustrations and tips from a bloke who has rebuilt more BSA unit singles than the rest of us ever will.

Normally comes up on evil bay, although i couldnt see one when i just looked, or you could try Amazon. Published by Panther Publishing the ISBN number is 0 - 9535098 - 1 - 8

Well worth the money think it was about

• 5 months later...

Had a quick look at the site this afternoon, looks promising, he has some bits and bobs I need as it happens. Is he a reliable supplier?

Big John

He? She actually. Amanda is one of the best suppliers i know. I order lots of bits from her on line. Great comms and always arrive within 48hrs. Top lady.

Usual stuff no connection blah blah blah satisfied customer blah blah blah

You know me i would be quick enough to highlight poor shoddy service. So only fair to award stars for good service and Amanda gets a full five from me. :D

Strange you dont hear so much about Millers nowadays. <_<