Anyone In Phoenix

alan bechard

Hey Alan,

Just make sure you get the Bagger home before midnight or his wife will have his hide. Better yet, keep him out late, he needs to loose some of it anyway.

I reccomend the Hodgins secret Italian spot. They delivered me a most incredible meal that I can't wait to get back to Phoenix for.

Do try to get a meatball sandwich out of the Bagster for lunch one day. The guy actually puts together some mean meat.

Now I suppose Wonder Bra is going to have a go at that last statement, in a gay way of course. ;)

Eric, I have a friend in Phoenix that is always looking for a buddy to ride the fast bikes with. Have you recovered yet from the theft?

Bagger was bragging about picking himself up an xr250 :D

Oh, Ringo, Bagger left that part out!

Bag, Eric and myself met last night at a real nice restaraunt here and talked for quite a while. He should have been home by midnight, unless he got diverted along the way!

I was hoping to maybe link up with old fart here as well, Bagster had it all set for a big rendesvous tonight, but my mom (actually probably Fred) came up with Gallagher tickets who is one of my favorite comedians for tonight, so I gotta go!

I never realized how geographicly close you guys were to each other.

Grand Canyon Tomorrow, not sure what we are doing Sunday, probably going to visit Hard Rock cycles today, while the wife goes shopping with my mom. That can be a bad thing!

Will try and find that restaraunt, heading to Thaiphoon or something for lunch, authentic Thai food is not that common in my area! To heck with Atkins this weekend!

yea ringo,i can get a killer deal on an xr250.in fact,the crackhead-ah i mean parts dealer down the street said for an extra $50 he will throw in something called a sag sag or gas fast or whatever.BTW i made it home by 3:30am last night.i stoped at the local gin mill for a quick drink around 11 and well you know,time flies when your having fun.the old lady wasnt too pised.she asked me why i came home half drunk last night,i just told her because a ran out of money ;)

Great time was had by all. It's always nice to meet people on a board like this in person. Alan and his family are a most friendly group. With dedicated parents like Alan, our youth programs are in good shape.

Ringo, I'm half recovered from the theft. A green thumper now sits in my garage, outfitted with deadbolts and a doggie door so my Akita will great the next trespassors. That was pretty good Italian wasn't it? If all goes well, Sendero and I will be crash and burning in the desert this weekend.