Colmore Cup

doogle

Before I had chance to get the details out of this weeks TMX, my wife used it to line the rabbit hutch!

Could somevody give me the contact details that I can get the regs from.

Scorpa 3 have you got them?

Thanks

Dave

The regs aren't available on line just at the moment, the web master is away on business, he will be back this week and they will then be available to down load.

You can also get them from the Secretary of the meeting- Richard Gill 23 Hillwood Ave, Shirley, Solihull, W.Mids. B90 4XR Tel 0121 2465823

Pete

Here's the plan...... the winner on zero, second place on about three and no one over 100.

Well, at least it's a plan! :D

Nice plan. I might be the spanner in the works for the over the 100 bit though.

I might be a bit out of my depth, but don't worry about that. I will still have a good laugh, and it's a day out on the bike.

I haven't entered in case it was anything like as hard as the "Vic Brittain". Way out of my league. Are you saying it will be a hell of a lot easier than that trial was?

That is the general idea for the Colmore.

Don't forget the weather was terrible for the Vic Britain, I was observing a section in Bedlam which we made considerably easier on the day and it was still hard - due to the rain.

I can't gurantee what the other section plotters will do, but the nine sections I will be setting out will NOT be stoppers this year.

Remember; it's a clubmans championship round. If the top half a dozen riders want a challenge, they've got the British Championship. No disrespect, but the test for the top riders will be to stay clean all day. Sometimes, that is very hard to do, even in an easy trial!

At the moment (27th Jan) there are already 41 entries recieved for this years Colmore Cup.

Not bad when you think last year (not a Novogar round) there were only 61 starters!

We may even have to turn away entries if we hit the 100 mark. First come first served!

For anyone who would like to enter the Colmore, which is the third round of this years Novogar CLUBMANS championship; the regs can be downloaded HERE.

Edited by scorpa3

At the moment (27th Jan) there are already 41 entries recieved for this years Colmore Cup.

Not bad when you think last year (not a Novogar round) there were only 61 starters!

We may even have to turn away entries if we hit the 100 mark. First come first served!

For anyone who would like to enter the Colmore, which is the third round of this years Novogar CLUBMANS championship; the regs can be downloaded HERE.

Today 3rd Feb.

73 riders have now entered for the Colmore Cup, the third round of the Clubmans Championship on the 4th March.

Clerk of the Course Alan Wright would like to remind all riders that; as this years Colmore is a Clubmans round, the sections will be easier than the last three years when the Colmore was a stand alone National.

The Colmore will be aimed at Clubmen this year!

The course will take riders around a 25 mile loop of the Cotwosld Hills visiting groups at Dovedale, Bridges, Camp, Grove, Top Farm, Saintbury Quarry, Western Wood returning to a new set of sections at Dovedale.

New for this year, all riders will receive refreshments at the half way punch card change at Top Farm where there will be five sections in the steep wood right at the sumit of the Cotswold hills above Broadway.

There is a 100 rider limit on this event, so anyone still thinking of riding in the Colmore should get their entries in fast. See the link above.

Pete Barnett

Stratford-Upon-Avon MC&LCC