Posting Photos

daved444

I noticed a few comments relating to Big John no longer posting photos on the forum. As a new member I must admit I value any photos that members post so it would be a shame to lose out when actually it is a pretty straightforward process.

This might help......

Dave

Go to www.photobucket.com this is a totally free site and allows you to upload your images to your own personal album.

Once you've registered, hit the browse option which you'll then direct to your chosen photo folder on your PC.

Click on your photo and hit submit (give it 5 secs)

Hey presto, the picture is now in your new album.

To post the pic onto the forums you have to go to those three links at the bottom of each photo in your album, click on the link at the bottom to highlight, then right click and copy the link....

Now, right you message out on your forum of choice, when your ready for your pic to be posted, click the "Img" tab (look above the message box) this will make the "img" text appear in the message box, then right click and paste your link...

Note, I always check the preview first to see if the picture turned out OK before submitting....