Hi All!

vincent1982

Hi Everyone,

Im Vince from Coventry. Havent ridden a trials bike in years actually learnt to ride trials on a Yamaha TY50 when i was about 7 years old, then moved on to a Honda Tl125 which has been sitting in my garage for the last 14 years untouched and never ridden.

Im 24 now and last week decided it was time to get riding again and restore the TL125 back to its original state. However not sure where i can compete or practise round midlands area. Is it worth me doing the TL up and using that or buy a new machine? I thought if i get competent again on an older heavier machine my life would be easier when i buy a new machine?

Years ago i used to go to the motorcycle park near the NEC dont know if anyone remembers it???? But its now a motocross track!!!GUTTED!!!

Edited by vincent1982

alright vince

i live up near hinckley, and theres a good practice venue here, used by earl shilton trial club.

dont now what to say bout your bike, i suppose you ride what ever makes you happy!