From Alaska

akfortynine

Hey everyone,

I am from Homer, Alaska and I have raced MX for a few years, I also have a Monty trials bike which I rode a lot the last 2 summers. I had to sell my crf250 last year (to pay for my jeep) :D I am looking into getting a new motorcycle trials bike! Awww Yeah. I'm really stoked on it! The bummer part of it is there is no one else to go riding with :wacko:

I have been doing a lot of research on all the different bikes and I think I am heading towards the Beta bikes, maybe 4-stroke?? I was looking at a 250. From what I have read they seem to be pretty beginner friendly and are supposed to rip.

I had a ton of other questions to ask earlier today, but it is getting late and I have seem to forgotten a few of them. It would be awesome if someone could give me some feedback on those bikes and/or maybe suggest a different bike. I'm sitting here getting stoked on Out Of Section!

Thanks in advance,

Kyle

Hey Kyle You need to get in touch with Outlaw Dave at www.outlawtrials.com He's only about half a hemisphere away in the B.C. interior. He should help get you sorted. Once you start keeping your feet up, you'll never want to put them down again. Dave