Happy Saint George's Day

cota kid

Just like to wish everyone a Happy Saint George's day. Its about time it became a public holiday in England.

Thanks for reminding us, it would have passed me by if you'd not said. I'm going to organise a street party now. Anyone got some bunting and know how to make jelly and cakes? :thumbup:

I can't get excited about St Georges day anymore.. after all, what is it to be an Englishman in this day and age?

Is one allowed to be English these days?

I thought the correct terminology was British. One wouldn't want to make any non-English Britons feel uncomfortable, it wouldn't be politically correct.

I can't get excited about St Georges day anymore.. after all, what is it to be an Englishman in this day and age?

I thought the correct terminology was British. One wouldn't want to make any non-English Britons feel uncomfortable, it wouldn't be politically correct.

B*****ks ! That politically correct enough for ya ;)

B*****ks ! That politically correct enough for ya ;)

I Feel uncomfortable as a non-English briton ;):angry: