Pre 65 Scottish - Who Is Going To Win?

trickymicky

Not having an entry list dosent help, but my money is on Graham Du Feu from Jersey on the Ariel. A big bike is no dis advantage in Scotland, and judging by his results since last year, he has continued to improve. A win in Scotland on a big bike could not come at a better time...

Not having an entry list dosent help, but my money is on Graham Du Feu from Jersey on the Ariel. A big bike is no dis advantage in Scotland, and judging by his results since last year, he has continued to improve. A win in Scotland on a big bike could not come at a better time...

Andrew Frith :wall:

You cant rule out Big John on the Matchy then :wall:

thanks for the support lads but a finish would be nice

Is that the Andrew Frith that usually rides banovallum trials etc.I too have heard he is on fire at the moment.My money is cert on him :D

Thanks Slapshot...I'll try my best...but my priority is enjoying of my best week holidays.

I'll ride Walter Dalton's bike, so from here thank you very much.

And in my opinion there are about 10-15 riders capable of win the Pre65...so good luck to everybody. The weather is fantastic !!!

• 2 weeks later...