Pre65 Scottish Which Forum Member Did Best?

old trials fanatic

Now heres an interesting one. Firstly shame on you if you didnt say hi on Friday and Saturday. Only Woodie, apart from slapshot3 who wasnt riding anyway and almost got me lost which is another story, had the good nature to say hi. He deserved a clean anyway :D

So Vinnie whats your excuse? i saw you at the presentation so i now know who you are ;)

Any ideas who from this forum finished highest in the results??????

As far as i can see it's a certain Mr Rapley. Unless you know otherwise.

So if you do let us know.

Otherwise well done Hillary and for someone who said he was mostly interested in modern trials a damn good result.

Anybody ever noticed how people usually look shorter in real life than you imagined them ?

Oh nearly forgot WELL DONE WOODIE :wall:

Edited by Old trials fanatic

Lost 50 OTF, 11 Friday 39 Saturday

Great Trial, i talked to the words guru mr raply, very nice guy, plus a dam good rider

Vinnie :thumbup:

You didn't come to see us. :(

Yes i no, a big appologie, i was doing the touriste thing with my missus, shopping, 2 hours on the climbing wall in kinlockleven, going to distillerys, that wsnt to bad, more shopping

again appologies

Vinnie

Yes i no, a big appologie, i was doing the touriste thing with my missus, shopping, 2 hours on the climbing wall in kinlockleven, going to distillerys, that wsnt to bad, more shopping

again appologies

Hiding us from the Missus now, eh?! :)

If more members had said hello and introduced themselves then i might have known who was who.

then again me ugly mug probably frightened em orf :thumbup:

Kept looking for you Highland Lassie but couldnt match your avitar to anybodys :(

So who was the top forum member riding in the pre65 Scottish then?

again appologies

Hiding us from the Missus now, eh?! :thumbup:

Now HL Tut Tut