Scarborough District Motor Club Round 2

beta200

I rode in the second round of the Scarborough club championship this Sunday gone, what a good trial.

Plenty of variation in the sections a bit of everything for everybody, great weather what more could you want.

Did any of you out there who read these forums ride it and if so what are your views.

And a big well done for Scarborough rider Michael Brown on his ride in the British Championship

I rode in the second round of the Scarborough club championship this Sunday gone, what a good trial.

Plenty of variation in the sections a bit of everything for everybody, great weather what more could you want.

Did any of you out there who read these forums ride it and if so what are your views.

And a big well done for Scarborough rider Michael Brown on his ride in the British Championship

I'll second that one, was only my second trial and absolutely loved it!!

Competed in clubman B route, and found the sections hard enough to make it a real good days sport!

Looking forward to tommorrow nights trial, cant wait, think i've got the trials 'bug'!!

Simon.