Estc Trial Tomorrow

Well i just got back from setting the sections out and we have tried to allow for the rain forecast! A selection of steep shale climbs, some rocks (not like up north but not bad for down south!) stream's and log's. All will be in use tomorrow. 10 sections 4 laps and the club members have a system to ensure all sections are manned. Hope you enjoy it if you come over.

Nice one :banana2: thanks for that, weather not looking good at all tomorrow but looking forward to doing a Trial. Whats the parking like? I ve got a rear wheel drive Transit that gets stuck at the slightest sign of anything other than Tarmac.

See you tomorrow

Just

There is lots of hard standing to park on, only person who got stuck in the last 2 years was Hans Rey when he turned up in a 40' Motorhome! Section Plotters at ESTC have been getting it spot on recently, three routes with the winners on each in single figures and the less confident inside 100 so everyone gets to enjoy a day out. Not much challenge if you are Dougie or Grimbo but if you are a clubman looking for a good day out then you will find something to suit.

Great stuff, although theres always one who gets stuck aint there :banana2: sounds good then, dont want a day of pushing again in the rain

If you get stuck at the Yennards, you've driven into the lake! It's got better parking than some road racing circuits I've been to!

Cadwell and Darley Moor Pete? :banana2:

The parking at The Yennards is better than the track at Darley Moor! And lets not even talk about some of the North Glos Circuits.... the sections are better than the track at some of those :moon: