Highlands Pre-65 & Twinshock 2 Days Trial

greeves

Just back from Inverness, where I have beeen riding the Highlands Pre-65 & Twinshock 2 Days Trial.

I would like to thank the Club for the trial that was so good, I will return next year most probably on a Pre-65, or maybe a Bultaco????? Got one year to decide.....

I would like to thank so many people that for shure I will forget somebody; Jock, Malcolm, Nigel, Mel...... but specially to BJ

I agree with every word from BJ. - """Back to basic trials as it used to be""" -

This last year I was loosing my enthusiasm for the classic trials quite quickly, with some exceptions as Robregordo, Cabrianes and the Scottish Pre-65 I really felt I was close to leave the competitions very soon.

But after this trip to Aviemore I think it really worth having some old bikes in the garage to race in this kind of trials, and to share them with some friends. I will be there next year, thanks to Malcolm, Alex and Tommy as now I can remember I am in classic trials for sports and friends and not for competition.

The Scottish hospitality was very generous with us and we really felt like being at home. Thanks for that.

I agree with every word from BJ. - """Back to basic trials as it used to be""" -

This last year I was loosing my enthusiasm for the classic trials quite quickly, with some exceptions as Robregordo, Cabrianes and the Scottish Pre-65 I really felt I was close to leave the competitions very soon.

But after this trip to Aviemore I think it really worth having some old bikes in the garage to race in this kind of trials, and to share them with some friends. I will be there next year, thanks to Malcolm, Alex and Tommy as now I can remember I am in classic trials for sports and friends and not for competition.

The Scottish hospitality was very generous with us and we really felt like being at home. Thanks for that.

Just a little reminder of your weekend at Alvie, thanks to Nigel Greenwood for the paddock photo.

Big John

OH for a caption contest....... :o

Hi amigos.

A bit late (I forgot my password...) but I think still on time to say thank you for the wonderful long weekend Greeves and Myself spent in the Highlands.

The people and the trial were so nice and the Scottish hospitality, N

Hi Big John & scottish friends. Congrats for the "Highland Classic Two-Day Trial" . I saw some pictures, reports, results... and Javier also explained me about this great event. And...what a incredible picture I saw (as a Montesa fan): The "proto" 242-310 from Chips !!! <_<

Hi Big John,

You're like an encyclopedia: Old bikes, Pre65, twinshocks, modern bikes, events, riders.....and friends everywhere !!!

Thanks for your comments and great ideas.

One year I'll ride the Highlands Pre-65 & twinshock 2 Days Trials. I love your sections, trials, people & country <_<