2008 World Round

biffsgasgas

In a perfect world, hopefully we can work the AMA/NATC series around the whole world round series next year. This will give a opportunity for riders to ride both series without conflict of the event schedule, if they choose.

You mean that that it might be too hard, or then maybe they shouldn't step up to the challenge! If ANY of them feel they want to ride the WTC lines why hold them back!

On the same thought then they should ride the "B" line in the TDN also? :thumbup:

No, actually I tend to totally agree with it! But the problem is there will only be a couple or three that would even try!

Let them go for it! And take it out ov the National round scores totally, just let them ride!

Just seeing the top US experts get waxed by a bunch of kids on 125's last year was a good learning experience for all! The level of competition is SOO high! It really sets the pace! But last year WAS tough! I seen a lot of the best riders on the brink! :thumbup:

I would say to keep the wtc seperate from any national as well.

There is only going to be one #1 in any sport. But if they don't participate they can't even be 15th. Thats what gives the type a's the desire to try harder. And until you throw them in they won't know.

So if "They" can spank us on 1 2 5's doesn't that mean we need to learn how to ride those first? How can you get the most out of a 270 if you can't get the most out of a 125.

I'll weedeat the red line.

Great point by all I also agree that we need to keep the world round and the national seperate. I really enjoyed riding on friday last year then relaxing the next two days watching. If I dont get to ride and only get to watch I get really anxious to try the stuff i am seeing. Then I start to to weep knowing that i will have to wait. :thumbup: hahahaha

--Biff