Cub Rear End Picture Please!

superhondaman

can anyone post a picture of their cub from the rear. Doing a final dry run before getting the frame painted & i have drawn a blank to remembering how close the right side wheel was to the shock compared to the left? i know the wheel does not sit dead centre but it looks well over to the right. The engine is out at the moment so i cannot check sprocket alignment. Batterys flat on my camera but will post a picture asap.

How do you post a picture? i am clicking on 'insert image' and then in the tool bar a message comes up saying 'this website uses a scripted window click here to allow' then its asking for the URL, i want to post from my pictures not an internet address? any ideas.

Edited by superhondaman

can anyone post a picture of their cub from the rear. Doing a final dry run before getting the frame painted & i have drawn a blank to remembering how close the right side wheel was to the shock compared to the left? i know the wheel does not sit dead centre but it looks well over to the right. The engine is out at the moment so i cannot check sprocket alignment. Batterys flat on my camera but will post a picture asap.

Dont no if this is any help, from tyre to swinging arm about an inch

post-18-1184658772.jpg

Edited by Vinnied

Thanks. From the rear though as you look at the bike is the left shock quite a bit further from the tyre than the right? How did you attatch your picture?

You may need to be a TC Supporter to be able to attach an image.

Otherwise you will need to have the picture hosted somewhere on the interweb and use the URL to link here.

It took me ages to get my rear wheel right. Getting it correctly spaced etc. on the hub, getting it central to the steering head and many other things had to be checked. As you say it does sit nearer to the right hand shock to the left. Mine does too but the actual wheel sits central in the swingarm. Here is a picture i took of mine for you.

Picture049.jpg

Hope this is of help :lol:

It took me ages to get my rear wheel right. Getting it correctly spaced etc. on the hub, getting it central to the steering head and many other things had to be checked. As you say it does sit nearer to the right hand shock to the left. Mine does too but the actual wheel sits central in the swingarm. Here is a picture i took of mine for you.

this might be easier

Vinnie :lol:

post-18-1184767960.jpg

Edited by Vinnied